Manuka Health - MGO 400+ Manuka Honey
- Manuka Health - MGO 400+ Manuka Honey is high grade, premium honey from New Zealand.
- Certified for natural methylglyoxal content (minimum 400mg/kg).
- MGO 400+ Manuka Honey has a delicious rich flavour and a smooth velvety texture.
- MGO 400+ Manuka Honey is packed with the least possible interference to ensure that Honey retains its unique natural properties and has the beautiful taste.
- MGO™ Manuka Honey is tested and certified for MGO potency, purity and quality.
- Net weight: 250 g.
Manuka honey is known for its unique healing power. It was used for centuries to treat wounds and burns, also it has many health benefits including:
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent inflammation and ease pain.
- Manuka honey has been shown to fight the bacteria that cause upper respiratory infections, especially those with cystic fibrosis.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- Treats acne and eczema.
- Improves digestion and ease IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) symptoms.
- Manuka honey can be used as a natural sweetener for drinks and can be added to smoothies, oats and breakfast cereals.
- It can be used as a home remedy for treating simple wounds and burns.
- Manuka honey can be used as a beauty ingredient, you can use it as a face mask for treating acne and to prevent wrinkles.
- Add manuka honey to pancakes and fruit salad.
Nutrition values for each 1 tbsp (15 g):
- Calories: 45 cal.
- Total fats: 0 g.
- Total carbohydrates: 12 g. (14% of DV).
- Sugars: 12 g.
- proteins: 0 g.
Not suitable for children under 12 months.